Northside Meetings with The Letter Lounge Café & Gifts
Meeting rooms and training venue in Brisbane
A quiet place to meet and work
Northside Meetings with The Letter Lounge Café & Gifts is a place to work, talk, read, meet and eat. It’s a training venue, meetings venue and cafe, all rolled into one.
It’s a place that’s designed to make your work easier: an office away from the office, and a home away from home. You’ll find a space to work and think, a pace that’s relaxed and calm, and an atmosphere of quiet concentration.
Let us look after you so that you can look after your work.
Take a virtual look around our meetings venue
No risk venue hire. Pay an agreed price per person. No surprise fees. No risk. Download the flyer for more information: Download the risk free venue flyer.
Free meeting-room hire for writers’ groups. Minimum cafe spend of $8 per person. Advance bookings necessary. Download the flyer for more information: Download the writers’ group offer.
- Private meeting rooms where small groups can work in peace
- A flexible training room for groups of up to 30 participants
- Individual work space in a café environment
- Administrative support to ensure your meetings run smoothly
- Facilitators who can help to plan and run your meetings and events
The Letter Lounge Café & Gifts
- The best in quality coffee and tea: we pour Elixir Coffee and Tea Centre’s fine leaf teas
- Home-style food, mostly cooked on site
- Catering for on-site meetings
- Literary, typographic and word-inspired gifts
- Justice of the Peace services
A place to collaborate and create
At Northside Meetings with The Letter Lounge Café & Gifts, we’ve developed a space for people who want to collaborate and create. You’ll find a café where you can watch the world go by. You’ll find comfortable seats and little places to hide away. You’ll find corners for robust group discussion. You’ll find spaces that are ideal for training. You’ll find free wi-fi, AV equipment, whiteboards and stationery. And you’ll find a relaxed walled garden where you can enjoy the best of Brisbane’s outdoors.
Acknowledgement of traditional custodians
We pay our deepest respects to the Turrbal people of this region, on whose lands we live and work. We take seriously our responsibility to care for this place and preserve it for future generations. We value the Indigenous practice of yarning, and provide Northside Meetings as a place to foster conversation amongst all peoples.