At The Letter Lounge Café & Gifts, we’re committed to these things:
- Being an excellent and welcoming café – with fabulous coffee, fine tea and home-style food
- Providing stable, fair employment for our staff
- Being part of the community where we work
- Supporting a charity partner (the Indigenous Literacy Foundation)
- Operating in a way that is sustainable – environmentally, ethically and financially
- Being respectful, genuine, approachable, practical and reasonable in every aspect of our business practice.
We are guided by these commitments in our everyday work. We see ourselves as ‘permanent apprentices’, who need to review and refine our goals regularly, and check that we continue to strive towards these commitments.