Events at Northside Meetings and The Letter Lounge Cafe
We host a wide variety of events on a range of topics that we think will be of interest to the people of Brisbane. These include:
- Regular workshops for small and micro business owners (on the first Thursday of each month, beginning in September 2017)
- A regular writing group (Shut Up & Write) (on the third Saturday of each month)
- A regular philosophy cafe (on the fourth Sunday of each month)
- Occasional workshops about art, books and writing
- Occasional live music and themed events in the cafe
- Occasional special-interest events that may otherwise not be available in Brisbane.
We host our own events and work in partnership with local businesses, professional associations and not-for-profit organisations. Please contact us if you’d like to discuss options for working with us to host an event.